SoE Clan
SoE has a new Forum. Please visite: www.SonsOfEarth.eu


{SoE} - Multi-Gaming - {SoE}

á


 
HomeNew ForumGalleryFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ergo
ND Member
avatar

Number of posts : 120
Age : 30
Location : Lisbon, Portugal
Registration date : 2008-09-09

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: 9mm SubmachineGun

PostSubject: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello to all SoE members ! cheers
It has been a long time since i was here to talk with you guys Very Happy
I hope you are having fun (whatever game you play) and that you didn't forget me because i didn't forget you !

Furthermore, hello to Michal, Halif, Dengo, Titi and the rest of ex-ND Very Happy
I hope you are all doing fine in real life !

I would like to talk with all of you about some stuff i've read and i don't want anyone to take my words to the bad side because they are not meant to raise any fights or to offend...it's just a chit-chat Wink

I read Anden's posts concerning the Quintox's issue on ND and the things he wrote about the GMs.
About quintox being a cheater or not, it doesn't rly matter to me since i wasn't active on CoD4 at the time. He was allways a nice guy to me so whatever. I rly don't have an opinion about if he cheats or not so i'm not going there.

The thing i want to talk about is the other stuff Anden wrote in another topic which didn't make me very happy.
If you saw the GMs actions as a result of a blackmail (which i still don't understand) it's your choice but lying and hiding other stuff so that other SoE members that i respect have the wrong image is another thing and doesn't show the mature person you allways said you were...
I rly donno what happened between you and Black and i rly don't care...if he insulted you or not it's both your business and i don't think it's no one elses...but yet again, it just shows how mature you are.
I see that you forget to tell everyone the times you also insulted Omar, Silver, NS players because of their position concerning quintox's issue...if you write that this is a lie, i have people that can actually prove it so don't go there Wink maybe you just felt it wasn't important to tell this to the rest of the SoE peeps...just making ND look bad was enough right? It's rly good for clan/team/community relationship isn't it? bounce
I hope you don't make me write other truths that you didn't tell and that you stop making ND community look bad because it's...it's not mature of you Razz

A totally different subject now.
Yo Mav ! I have been told that you stopped playing on NS server m8. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with that weird thing we both had in the server the other time. If yes, i can't say anything to make you play there so whatever. If no, maybe you could restart playing there again? It was nice to play with you no matter what Very Happy

To finish this topic (long one pfff...i'm such a noob) Razz
I would like to wish the SoE CoD4 section lots of success and fun in the future.
Oh and let's hope we can play together sometimes...either it's in our server or not ofc Wink
Cheers everyone and sry for the long topic lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Michal
SoE Higher Council
SoE Higher Council
avatar

Number of posts : 417
Age : 33
Location : Poland
Registration date : 2008-06-16

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: 9mm SubmachineGun

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:39 pm

hi Ergo Wink You should leave COD and come back to swat Smile Swat is much better than COD. Only nooobs play cod 4 Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Dengobita
SoE Technical Major
SoE Technical Major
avatar

Number of posts : 327
Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Clan name : {SoE}
Registration date : 2008-10-07

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: 9mm SubmachineGun

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:42 pm

hi ergo...
love your avatar..
nothing more to say since i think cod4 sux little bit so Very Happy
other thing i understand anden and maybe i would do the same he do..but i dunno all the story and i really dont want to..

have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Titinho
SoE Technical Major
SoE Technical Major
avatar

Number of posts : 294
Age : 29
Location : Portugal
Clan name : Sons Of Earth
Registration date : 2008-09-23

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: 9mm SubmachineGun

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Hey, long timw no see you m8. Smile

Get Back to Swat Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anden

avatar

Number of posts : 39
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:46 pm

lol Ergo. When did i insult Omar or Silver? If stating the facts and speaking the truth about someone is your idea of insulting, then thats your problem. And one other thing. You say you don't care about Quintox and what happend before you started playing CoD4. So why was your vote to keep him banned? If you don't know anything about him, why didn't you stay out of the subject; why did you vote to keep him in Humiliation Group?
If threatening to leave the community if Quintox gets out of Humiliation Group isn't your idea of blackmail, then you are in serious denial.
And nothing i ever sad was a lie, so don't call me a liar. I might use bad words sometimes, when im agry with someone, but i never lie, and no one here has the right to call me that. Find me one quote when i lied to anyone about anything, and then call me a liar.


Last edited by {SoE}Anden on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Critai
SoE SWAT CWO
SoE SWAT CWO
avatar

Number of posts : 2164
Age : 28
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2008-04-22

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Suspect
Fav Weapon: Taser

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Hello!

I hope u come back to play swat! Cod Really sucks! Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Maverick
SoE Leader
SoE Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 1815
Registration date : 2008-04-10

SWAT 4
Fav Team: None
Fav Weapon: Colt M1911

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:21 am

Ergo wrote:
A totally different subject now.
Yo Mav ! I have been
told that you stopped playing on NS server m8. I hope it doesn't have
anything to do with that weird thing we both had in the server the
other time. If yes, i can't say anything to make you play there so
whatever. If no, maybe you could restart playing there again? It was
nice to play with you no matter what Very Happy

Yes, it is because of what happened that other time, but not only. I'm not a kid... When I played on ND a member (won't tell names) told me I was banned and shouldn't play on ND CoD Server. I didn't care and I told him to ban me, again; but he didn't. I don't want to be called a cheater again and, most importante, I want a Server with FFO.

FFO kicks ass! Very Happy

Forget the past and have fun. Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soeclan.pforum.biz
Ergo
ND Member
avatar

Number of posts : 120
Age : 30
Location : Lisbon, Portugal
Registration date : 2008-09-09

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: 9mm SubmachineGun

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:34 am

Hello to everyone who's happy to see me and to the rest aswell Very Happy
I might go back to Swat4 eventually but i'm still learning stuff about CoD4 so it will take a little bit...but i'll go back for sure because, no matter what, Swat4 just rocks cheers

Yo Anden...all good with you m8? afro
Hm...when did you insult Silver and Omar? Well, let's see...you did that using xfire and in many recruitment topics on ND...sounds familiar or still not enough? You also insulted other people you considered friends after they expressed an opposite opinion from yours Razz

Concerning quintox's case...
You are asking why did i vote to keep the ban? It's simple math actually and it's why i don't consider blackmail.
Let me see how can i put it...oh i got it !
We, as GMs, remove quintox's ban, remove him from the Humiliation Group and give him another chance at being a ND member...the result of this would be you, quintox (ofc) happy and let's not forget, all NS members leaving the community and other normal ND CoD4 players...do you get the math here or still not? Rolling Eyes

Since i wasn't active on those times, i rly don't have an opinion about if quintox is a cheater or not but my main concern as a GM in ND, is to keep it clean and an happy place...keeping one member and lose more than 20 doesn't seem close to that...does it iin your opinion?
PS: It's nothing against you quintox...basic functioning community decision...if you are offended or angry at me because of my opinion, feel free to be and express yourself but nothing would change my mind atm.

Oh btw, i forgot to say something concerning another post you did Anden in SoE CoD4 forum...
You talked about quality over quantity...i totally agree with this but...saying Meisam, Omar, Hitman, Silver, rage, VRmaster and many others isn't quality...i rly donno what is Suspect

The last thing i want to add (for now), is if you consider that this decision was based on blackmail...you might want to think about what you wrote on your last pm and topic on ND (in your ex-team's forum)...the exact word "blackmail" was used and even Malm (your former good friend) didn't agree with you.

Pls don't be offended by my words...you might and you probably will be but since i'm a GM at ND and i feel like, let's say...upset, to not say other things...concerning what you wrote around here...i just felt the need to express my free opinion Wink

Okidoki Mav, got the message m8 Very Happy
I'm pretty sure i know who you're talking about but let's leave it and have fun just like you said cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anden

avatar

Number of posts : 39
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:58 am

Ergo wrote:
Hm...when did you insult Silver and Omar? Well, let's see...you did that using xfire and in many recruitment topics on ND...sounds familiar or still not enough?

Me callin them kids is your idea of an insult? Well they are kids, im 8 years older then Omar and 10 years older then Silver, which is almost twice his age, so yea, to me they are just kids. If someone has a problem with that, i don't give a fck. And i've received some insults as well, so what? This isn't some big corporation, this is online gaming world, why would i have to be polite to everyone all the time. What i say on xfire has nothing to do with ND community and isn't anyone's concern. Get that ERGO??? Heard of a thing called private conversations? If they didn't like it they could have just leave the chat window, like i did, and not come crying to you and the rest of GMs. Just prooves my theory of them being a kids.



Ergo wrote:
Concerning quintox's case...
You are asking why did i vote to keep the ban? It's simple math actually and it's why i don't consider blackmail.
Let me see how can i put it...oh i got it !
We, as GMs, remove quintox's ban, remove him from the Humiliation Group and give him another chance at being a ND member...the result of this would be you, quintox (ofc) happy and let's not forget, all NS members leaving the community and other normal ND CoD4 players...do you get the math here or still not? Rolling Eyes

Thats the difference between me and you. I care more about honesty, integrity, and ideals, not just about the numbers.


Ergo wrote:
Since i wasn't active on those times, i rly don't have an opinion about if quintox is a cheater or not but my main concern as a GM in ND, is to keep it clean and an happy place...keeping one member and lose more than 20 doesn't seem close to that...does it iin your opinion?

Yes if i truly believed someone innocent is accused, i would be willing to loose 20 members over him, then to sacrifice an innocent person just to satisfy few adolescent wankers who get off from thinking they are something special if they become teamleaders or admins on the servers.
Well now that all the "cheaters" are gone, i guess ND is a pretty clean place. So pls stay out of SoE forums, if its not too much to ask. Don't bring your fights here.

Ergo wrote:
Oh btw, i forgot to say something concerning another post you did Anden in SoE CoD4 forum...
You talked about quality over quantity...i totally agree with this but...saying Meisam, Omar, Hitman, Silver, rage, VRmaster and many others isn't quality...i rly donno what is Suspect

I have few names for you too. Quintox, Gramze, Psy, and many others. How many innocent ppl were banned because of guys like Lib, Black, Omar, and Joseba?

Ergo wrote:
The last thing i want to add (for now), is if you consider that this decision was based on blackmail...you might want to think about what you wrote on your last pm and topic on ND (in your ex-team's forum)...the exact word "blackmail" was used and even Malm (your former good friend) didn't agree with you.

Thats why he's my ex-friend now. He's just like the rest of you.

Ergo wrote:
Okidoki Mav, got the message m8 Very Happy
I'm pretty sure i know who you're talking about but let's leave it and have fun just like you said cheers

Its Omar lol. Who else? See the pattern here? Allways the same ppl are in question, even SoEs realize that xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackNL



Number of posts : 2
Age : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:25 am

{SoE}Anden wrote:
I have few names for you too. Quintox, Gramze, Psy, and many others. How many innocent ppl were banned because of guys like Lib, Black, Omar, and Joseba?

Here comes the best part: You weren't around when Quintox, Gramze and Psy were banned so who are you to tell they didn't cheat back then?

Let me guess. You're gonna say: "I know them well, they don't cheat."

Well here's one for you: They were my friends too and I would never ban a friend if I wasn't more than 100% sure he cheated. Psy and Quintox were both in the Navy SEALs. They were real good, Dutch friends of mine and I accepted them into my team! We never had a fight before I banned them, so no: I did not say they cheated because of some other issues or whatever, nor because they were better than me or Lib, because they weren't, just because of one simple reason: they cheated. I received hundreds (yes a real, real lot) of complaints on quintox and Psy (and Gramze), I have seen hours (yes, really HOURS) of records and came to the same conclusion.

Anden maybe you are the one that should try to be mature here and take a step back, because without being a part of this issue, you are so badly involved.

You weren't around when all this happened, but just because you have issues with ND yourself, you group up with other people that have issues against ND as well to be stronger together, no matter what the story of the others is, you just believe what they say because they believe what you say, and together you start hating ND even more.

That's just how it works, it's perfectly understandable. It's the "my enemy's enemy is my friend"-principle, but that doesn't make it right. Think about what I said printed in bold, because if you really read it carefully, without immediately posting another post telling me I'm not right, you will realize there is some part of truth in there and I know you know it.

Now let's all chill out and, if you prefer Anden, follow our seperate ways, but let the ND and SoE friends that still have contact, have their contact, because I believe it is not up to you to tell all the ND's to leave the SoE forums?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Maverick
SoE Leader
SoE Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 1815
Registration date : 2008-04-10

SWAT 4
Fav Team: None
Fav Weapon: Colt M1911

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:42 am

Ergo (and others) called me a cheater and he didn't know who I was. Even so, he was sure. I can't prove I wasn't, but I didn't cheat. Also, I improved my skills on ND Server, since it was more or less the only Server I played... Therefore regular members could see my development.

All in all, this discussion is stupid, because you do have bad Admins in CoD section. That doesn't mean you have bad people there, at least not with my knowladge... It's also a fact that many SWAT 4 Clans members are/were banned from ND Servers (CoD). That's why there's bad rumours about ND CoD Team. It's a fact and that doesn't happen too often on other Servers.

Listen, I'm not mad at anyone and I don't give a damn who you ban or you don't, it's your decision. It's also your decision to keep people talking like this about ND, just because CoD Section isn't working fine, I mean the Admin part. Other games of ND will suffer from that. Just think about it.

About your personal fights, I won't stay between them. Wasn't there when it happened.

Regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soeclan.pforum.biz
Anden

avatar

Number of posts : 39
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:04 am

BlackNL wrote:
Here comes the best part: You weren't around when Quintox, Gramze and Psy were banned so who are you to tell they didn't cheat back then?

Let me guess. You're gonna say: "I know them well, they don't cheat."

Well, seems that the other topic about this, "Noobdudes accuse SoE" has been moved or deleted, so i can't find you a post where even Michal, former ND admin, defends Psy, saying that he doesn't think of Psy to be a cheater. So it obviously isn't just me. Even some old NDs that were there when it happend, that were there long before you, since the beginning of ND, think the same way i do.

And yes, i know them well, i play with them every day, and i know they are not cheaters. They get great scores even now when they play with me, and i've never seen anything suspicious in their game. So why would i think they are cheaters? Or even better question, why were they never banned from Clanbase if they are cheaters?? I think Clanbase has a lot more professional admins then ND, and they obviously didn't think of them as cheaters. And i am supposed to believe you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Critai
SoE SWAT CWO
SoE SWAT CWO
avatar

Number of posts : 2164
Age : 28
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2008-04-22

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Suspect
Fav Weapon: Taser

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:41 pm

just one question to all!

to Anden: Do u wanna play on ND servers or write on ND forums?

to ND members: Do u wanna be friend with the banned exNds?

Cause, as i see, for my both questions, the answer is NO!
So stop being noob and accuse each other with shits! U have no business with each other, stfu!

One more hard reply or topic about this theme will be hardly punished on SoE forum!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Michal
SoE Higher Council
SoE Higher Council
avatar

Number of posts : 417
Age : 33
Location : Poland
Registration date : 2008-06-16

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: 9mm SubmachineGun

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Im to lazy to read all posts Razz Next time guys only insults without any word explain jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Dengobita
SoE Technical Major
SoE Technical Major
avatar

Number of posts : 327
Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Clan name : {SoE}
Registration date : 2008-10-07

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: 9mm SubmachineGun

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:38 pm

{SoE}Maverick wrote:


All in all, this discussion is stupid, because you do have bad Admins in CoD section. That doesn't mean you have bad people there, at least not with my knowladge... It's also a fact that many SWAT 4 Clans members are/were banned from ND Servers (CoD). That's why there's bad rumours about ND CoD Team. It's a fact and that doesn't happen too often on other Servers.

that is simple to explain at least from my point of view it's what i get when i play cod4...cod4 its just an game of campers thats why i dont like that game and ppl from swat4 when go to cod4 i bet they will kick ass of players of cod4 if they dont camp...at least when i play cod4 i can kick ass of many ppl there if they dont camp that i bet with any1 of you..so its normal when cod4 players that play cod4 all days have their ass kick from some "noob" from swat they will call him cheater its better and easy than realize that maybe he got better aim and reflex that in fps games are truly important to an skillfull player and you earn that from playing swat some years...i hope i make my self clear and i'm not calling nd cod4 players noobs because i realize that in other servers i played since i dont play in nd server..

and critai like always have 100% right so stop discuss about this because will not end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ergo
ND Member
avatar

Number of posts : 120
Age : 30
Location : Lisbon, Portugal
Registration date : 2008-09-09

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: 9mm SubmachineGun

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:35 pm

I didn't want to raise a fight or i wasn't expecting to raise one at least Rolling Eyes

I want to appologise to SoE members because of me creating this topic...it just brought more bad stuff and it's not going anywhere due to everyone attaking everyone else.

I won't write anything else here about this issue so...whatever rly Razz

Let's keep having as much fun as we can from now on Exclamation

To everyone : Cheers and cya soon I love you


Last edited by Ergo on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Nyu
SoE RD Soldier
SoE RD Soldier
avatar

Number of posts : 79
Age : 34
Location : Bordeaux, France
Clan name : ♥ {SoE} ♥
Registration date : 2009-01-15

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: Supressed SMG

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:16 am

Ergo... Bunny Nr.6 Bunny Nr.13 Bunny Nr.6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Halif_ua
SoE RD Elite
SoE RD Elite
avatar

Number of posts : 159
Age : 31
Location : Ukraine,Lutsk
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:30 am

Hi Ergay!You forgot about your old friends noob! So long........!FU noob! Nice to see u here again man! Black Nr.3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Titinho
SoE Technical Major
SoE Technical Major
avatar

Number of posts : 294
Age : 29
Location : Portugal
Clan name : Sons Of Earth
Registration date : 2008-09-23

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: 9mm SubmachineGun

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:45 am

i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal

i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal

i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal

i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like micha
l
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal
i dont read too.. too lazy like michal



now i have big text too Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ergo
ND Member
avatar

Number of posts : 120
Age : 30
Location : Lisbon, Portugal
Registration date : 2008-09-09

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: 9mm SubmachineGun

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:12 pm

{SoE}Nyu wrote:
Ergo... Bunny Nr.6 Bunny Nr.13 Bunny Nr.6
Hello to you too Nyu !
Nice to see you around here aswell...been a long time since we've been together and i miss you gorgeous girl

{SoE}Halif_ua wrote:
Hi Ergay!You forgot about your old friends noob! So long........!FU noob! Nice to see u here again man! Black Nr.3
Heyyyyyyyy Halif cheers cheers cheers
I never forget old friends Halifa !
I was just absent for a while and didn't visit any website...not even ND's Razz
Oh and don't worry...i won't forget you so easily geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Maniek
SoE RD Elite
SoE RD Elite
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Age : 24
Location : Rzeszˇw / Proland
Clan name : HFU = HALIK FUC* U!
Registration date : 2008-09-20

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: 9mm SubmachineGun

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi Benny Smile Nice to see u around here Smile Have a lot of fun noob Smile and don't cry so much cuz of Bayern Munchen xDDD Smile I don't like them also Smile I hope You will not forget me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Nyu
SoE RD Soldier
SoE RD Soldier
avatar

Number of posts : 79
Age : 34
Location : Bordeaux, France
Clan name : ♥ {SoE} ♥
Registration date : 2009-01-15

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: Supressed SMG

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Oh... Ergo...... Bunny Nr.11

I miss you too... Bunny Nr.11

But you know where you can see me now Bunny Nr.13

Bunny Nr.6 * Kiss * Bunny Nr.6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Maverick
SoE Leader
SoE Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 1815
Registration date : 2008-04-10

SWAT 4
Fav Team: None
Fav Weapon: Colt M1911

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:12 pm

She's mine...


... MINE !


Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soeclan.pforum.biz
Ergo
ND Member
avatar

Number of posts : 120
Age : 30
Location : Lisbon, Portugal
Registration date : 2008-09-09

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: 9mm SubmachineGun

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:26 am

{SoE}Maniek wrote:
Hi Benny Smile Nice to see u around here Smile Have a lot of fun noob Smile and don't cry so much cuz of Bayern Munchen xDDD Smile I don't like them also Smile I hope You will not forget me Smile
In total: Sporting 1 - 12 Bayern ... it's not my club so whatever in the end...i would like them to win since it's a portuguese team but i'm not sad they lost Razz
I won't forget you either Maniek...you annoying dude lol!

PS: Mav Rolling Eyes she will never be yours Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoE}Titinho
SoE Technical Major
SoE Technical Major
avatar

Number of posts : 294
Age : 29
Location : Portugal
Clan name : Sons Of Earth
Registration date : 2008-09-23

SWAT 4
Fav Team: Swat
Fav Weapon: 9mm SubmachineGun

PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:37 am

Ergo wrote:

In total: Sporting 1 - 12 Bayern


pff what a shame

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello to {SoE} CoD4 section
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Royal Armouries in Leeds
» :: Seohyun's Section ::
» Chris "Grimmy" Cole
» :: Sooyoung's Section ::
» The Composition of the British Force at Isandhlwana...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoE Clan :: SoE Gaming Zone :: Call Of Duty 4 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: